Gen 2 Ram Truck Steering Linkage (94-98)
DT PROFAB's own Heavy Duty Steering Linkage Has been undergoing a Design Upgrade. This linkage fit the early 94-98 trucks utilizing a steering damper from the Passenger frame rail to the tie rod end connected to the Steering Box.
Features of Heavy-Duty Steering Kit:
- 17-4 Heat Treated Tie Rod Adapter Pins.
- Driver and Passenger Side Tie Rod Ends.
- Pinch Clamp style Tie Rod Tube.
- DT Drag Link to accommodate OEM Adjuster Sleeve and Tie Rod End at Pitman Arm
- Customer to Provide or will Reuse Tie Rod @ Pitman Arm Location
- Customer to Provide or will Reuse Adjuster Sleeve @ Pitman Arm Location